POST-HOUSTON WELCOMES YOU TO THE NEW DOWNTOWN
POST-Houston is a once-in-a-generation redevelopment project that transforms the former central sorting facility of the United States Post Office into an avant-garde cultural campus.
On November 13th, we open this radical adaptive reuse building with a festival that combines headlining musicians with world-class food and curated art exhibits. Exotic luxury vehicles and leaders from Houston’s entrepreneurial community round out the full day of programming.
Join us on Houston’s journey into the future. This event is open to the public and free for all ages.
EXHIBITOR & SPONSORS requests can be made by emailing info@HoustonYoungProfessionals.com or You can call Freddy Goerges 713-409-6127 or Sylvia Cardenas 832-289-4633
- Business Expo 11 AM – 5 PM
- Speakers / Panel 12 PM – 1 PM
- Networking Mixer 5 PM – 7 PM
- Load Out 7 PM – 8 PM
Booth Selection: Each booth is 10’ x 10’ or 10’ x 20’ space. The Business Expo is located on the Northeast side of the building in the Z Atrium where the foot traffic is the heaviest and there are only limited spots available. All booths will be reserved on a first paid/first saved basis. VIP experience consists of a private lounge with an open bar and giveaways.
Please indicate if you have a preferred booth location:
❏ Enterprise 10’ x 20’: 4 VIP Tickets + Prime Location
❏ Premium 10’ x 10’: 3 VIP Tickets + Prime Location
❏ Standard 10’ x 10’: 2 VIP Tickets
❏ Gold Sponsor: 20 VIP Tickets + Speaking time (10 min) + Step & Repeat Placement
❏ Silver: 15 VIP Tickets + Speaking time (5 min) + Step & Repeat Placement
❏ Bronze: 10 VIP Tickets + Step & Repeat Placement
Electric Service: Please indicate below if you will need electric service for your booth. Please note, there is an additional fee of $50 to have electric service for exhibitor booths.
❏ YES, I need electric service for my booth. Submit the Electrical requirements below.
Set-Up Information: The exhibit areas will be open for you to set up your booth on Friday,
November 12th between the hours of Noon -8PM and the morning Saturday, November 13th from 7 AM – 10 AM.
Sponsor Permission to Use Logo: I give permission to POST to use my company’s logo on the POST website and on
all other marketing materials for this event. If yes, please email a high-quality JPG of your logo to email@example.com.
❏ Yes. Use my logo for event marketing materials.
❏ No. Don’t use my logo for event marketing materials.
Payment: Please send the completed Exhibitor Booth Registration Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will invoice you within 24-48 hours after receiving your signed contract and confirming the availability of your booth. If you would like to pay by card please fill in the information below:
Name on Card:
Credit Card #:
A confirmation of your booth registration will be emailed within one week of receipt of registration materials and
payment. If you do not receive a confirmation by that time, please email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I enter and load in?Enter/Exit POST through the back parking lot and park in the Vendor Loading Dock/Vendor Parking Lot ONLY – located directly off of Bagby St and Franklin St:
Will there be WIFI available?
There will not be WIFI available for the event please bring your own hotspot. It is also safe to assume the service will be spotty due to a large number of attendees.
Does my booth come with a table and chairs?
Yes, you will get 1 8’ table and 2 folding chairs for your booth.
When is the deadline to sign up?
VENDOR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Rules for Load In/Load Out:
- Enter parking via Bagby and Franklin. Drive around to the backloading docs behind the Z atrium.
- Look for EXPO load-in sign on the northeast side of the building.
- Adhere to the loading dock schedule for setup / delivery and breakdown / pickup.
- Load-in time Noon- 8PM Friday Nov 12th & 7-10AM Saturday Nov 13th.
- Check in with the Venue Coordinator upon arrival for setup.
- No children allowed at POST during setup / breakdown.
- Bring all tools required for your setup / breakdown. This includes extension cords, ladders, handcarts, etc. Use gaff tape, not duct tape, to secure loose cables. Due to liability we will not be able to loan you these items should you forget them.
- Advise POST Venue Coordinator of any special electrical requirements 30 days prior to the event date.
- Clean up all trash after setup / breakdown. Dumpsters located on property near loading dock.
- Freight Elevator Weight Limit 3,500lbs
- No storage of equipment / deadcases left on property during the event with the exception of band / DJ and Catering in designated areas (please find Venue Coordinator for instructions). All other vendors must return items to their vehicles.
- Nothing of value left overnight. This is a public area and venue will not be responsible for stolen or lost items if left.
- Rubber wheeled dollies only for load in on third floor. Pallet jacks (yes or no)? No dragging of items over concrete.
- Nothing can be permanently affixed to trees, planters or ground:
- Permitted: zip ties, temporary truss systems, gaff tape, etc.
- Non-permitted: glue, nails, push pins, staples, duct tape etc.
(If unsure if the method is approved, please reach out to the venue coordinator for clarification)