Principal at One Source Realty Advisors
Marcelino or “Tito”, as he is known by his close friends, has literally grown up in multifamily and telecommunications. After serving in The U.S.M.C., he began his career in 1997 with Cox Communications in New Orleans, LA. In 2001 he took a position with Time Warner Cable now known as Charter/Spectrum, in Houston TX. In 2006 he began working for Comcast when Comcast took control of the Houston market. In 2011 he accepted a position with AT&T and eventually transitioned to AT&T’s national team. With foresight and a vision of what the natural evolution of his career path would be, he began his consulting career in 2018. Then, armed with the perfect combination of technical knowledge, provider experience and successful negotiations, on behalf of owners, developers and management companies, One Source Realty Advisors was launched in 2019.
Mr. Estrada attended the University of New Orleans with a concentration in Communications. He also holds an active Real Estate License through the Texas Real Estate Commission (#696915) and an active Appraisal Inspector License through the Texas Appraisal Licensing and Certification Board (#1341124).
My team and I can assist in many ways. This is not an all inclusive list.
• Due Diligence
• New Construction Provider Negotiations
• Existing Property Provider Negotiations
• Service Agreement Renewals
• Single Family Provider Negotiations
• Project Management
• Revenue Management & Optimization
• Portfolio Contract Analysis (by provider)
• Over Build(s) (Fiber to the unit or Fiber to the node)
• Over Builds (G.Fast)
• Cell Tower Leases
• Marketing Rights – Requests for Proposals
• Access Only Rights – Requests for Proposals
• Buk Services – Requests for Proposals
• Student Housing – Requests for Proposals
• Smart Apartments – Requests for Proposals