Chief Executive Officer at The BITS SolutionHouston
Results-driven global technology executive with expertise in IT, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management & analysis and driving enterprise business growth. Strong skill set in leading multi-functional teams in a dynamic, high-paced environment that includes building relationships with both external and internal stakeholders while navigating complex business issues
Chief Executive Officer
The BITS Solution serves as a supplier-neutral advisor and distributor for leading-edge cloud, network, and communications solutions utilizing over 170 nationwide and global suppliers. Leveraging over 40 years of Fortune 500 experience in Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation, and Health Care; customers can be confident knowing their specific business needs are the foundation of our unbiased advice.
OVER 170 INDUSTRY-LEADING CLOUD AND TECHNOLOGY SUPPLIERS
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN)
- Dark Fiber
- AWS Direct Connect
- Fixed Wireless
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Disaster Recovery as a Solution (DRaaS)
- Help Desk as a Service
- Managed IT as a Service
- Hosted VoIP
- MS Teams Integrations
- Multiple Conferencing Options
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessments
- Managed Detection and Response
- Security as a Service (SECaaS)
- Virtual CISO
- Penetration Testing
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
Why Work With BITS?
1. Gain access to unlimited supplier options:
Working with BITS opens a network of over 500 providers allowing our technicians to find the right solution based upon your specific objectives and their strengths.
2. Secure a single point of contact:
When you have a question or concern, you only need one phone number.
3. Obtain personalized strategy & solution planning:
Your technician is committed to executing your digital strategy for telecom and cloud integrations.
4. Eliminate the pressure of quota-based supplier/carrier salespeople:
Going supplier-direct often means dealing with a sales rep with minimum monthly quotas. At BITS we have no quotas to fill, so our recommendations are unbiased.
5. Develop a long-term relationship:
Carrier sales reps frequently change companies, while at BITS we are vested in our business and not driven solely by compensation issues.
6. Gain a trusted advisor:
Your technician acts as an extension of your team, guiding you with recommendations tailored specifically to your company’s goals.
7. Acquire greater leverage:
At BITS we have developed extraordinarily strong relationships with our provider network, which are beneficial to your company by giving you significant price advantages based on a much larger spend, help with negotiating contracts and resolving any service issues.
8. Recover lost hours:
By outsourcing your cloud and telecom integration tasks, you regain the significant time currently spent by you and your team strategizing, vetting, negotiating, and overseeing installation.
9. Focus on what you do best:
Utilizing BITS will increase your peace of mind and productivity and allow you to focus on running your business.
10. Keep pace with the latest technology:
It is our job at BITS to keep our fingers on the pulse of evolving technologies so that you can leverage the right solutions to increase efficiency and productivity.