Process Improvement | Program Improvement | Operations Planning
- Houston, Texas, United States
- 500+ connections
- Contact info
An accomplished, results-oriented Operations Improvement Professional with experience directing and guiding the growth of high-profile organizations. Known for analyzing operations and key drivers to evaluate company/staff performance and determine areas of operational efficiencies and program enhancements. Successful in performing analytics to identify problems and develop targeted solutions with programs for implementation. Out-of-the-box analytic thinker who pushes creative limits to eliminate process, procedure and other operational barriers. Promoted to positions of increasing authority and responsibility due to strong leadership skills, multi-faceted insights/strategies and overall performance. Exceptional academic qualifications include a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Kansas as well as Lean Six Sigma Black Belt credentials.
- Title Workforce Manager
- Apply an understanding of global market conditions and activity drivers to generate an activity forecast for tactical and strategic workforce deployment.
• Create, enforce and optimize internal policies for travel, accommodation and workforce size for over 2,000 field employees to maintain effectiveness and control major P&L line item costs.
• Drive key performance indicators in workforce efficiency by developing business systems, training tools and field, sales and operations incentives, streamlining the organization by 10% over 6 months.
• Analyze organizational operations in order to identify opportunities for improved financial performances, implementing strategic action plans to drive continual corporate growth.
• Review detailed reporting, including quality metrics, financial reports and staffing levels, improving deficiencies to maintain a culture of excellence.