Events in Houston and other Houston Events for Networking
- This event has passed.
The International Association of Drilling Contractors IADC Drilling Onshore Conference & Exhibition
May 20, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CDT
IADC’S DRILLING ONSHORE CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION is the only event specifically targeting onshore drilling operations. Drilling Onshore, with its top speakers and panels, explores issues affecting the onshore drilling industry, including technology, management, perspectives on future onshore activity and regulation. The conference will be held 20 May 2021 at the Omni Houston Hotel Westside in Houston, Texas.
START MAY 20, 2021
END MAY 20, 2021
This event is advertised in industry publications media including:
We thank you for your support!
The International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) is a non-profit organization. Income from this event will be invested back into other IADC initiatives we develop to serve the drilling industry to connect, share knowledge, tackle common problems and develop solutions to critical issues in different parts of the world. By participating in an IADC event you will be improving and supporting your own industry.
IADC provides web links as a member service. IADC does not warranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements contained on websites linked to IADC.org or any of its subsidiary pages.
COST FOR THE 10′ X 10′ SPACE IS $1,000.
The space will be set with a skirted table, two chairs and access to electricity.
With the space, you receive one complimentary conference registration and up to two additional registrations at half price.
No refunds for cancellations will be issued.
- Exhibitors can set-up after 5:00 pm on Wednesday, 19 May. All booths must be completely set up by 6:30 am on Thursday, 20 May.
- You may tear down your booth space after the last coffee break concludes at TBD on Thursday, 20 May.
- The exhibitor space is a 10′ x 10′ area. It will be set with a 6′ skirted table and two chairs with access to electricity. Please do not exceed 10′ across, as the space in the exhibition area will be limited.
- Wall space for signs/banners will not be available. All signs/banners must be affixed to the table or free standing.
- All personnel working the exhibition must be registered. With your space, you will receive one complimentary registration and up to two additional registrations for half price or $162.50.
Exhibitions at IADC events will be limited to showcasing products and services that advance technology, competency or HSE. Exhibitions centered on recruitment or employment should not take space at IADC events.
IADC Membership is mandatory for booking an exhibition space at this event. IADC Exhibitions will solely be visited by conference attendees. Non-conference attendees are not allowed to enter the exhibition area.
Exhibition space is being allocated on a first come, first served basis!
- American Block
- AWC Inc.
- Bishop Lifting Products
- CAD Control Systems
- Cameron, a Schlumberger company
- Columbia Industries LLC
- Core Lifting Products
- Current Power
- Derrick Corporation
- E&M Supply Group
- Fluid Systems
- Forum Energy Technologies
- Galtway Industries
- GDS International
- Hardbanding Solutions/Duraband
- Industrial Air Tool
- Innovative Hydraulics LLC
- J.D. Neuhaus LP
- Kleenoil Now
- Lee C Moore, A Woolslayer Company
- Marathon Valve
- Master Rig International
- Nexans AmerCable
- Oil Works
- Premium Oilfield Technologies
- Scorpion Oil Tools Inc.
- Single Supply Source
- Smith Mason & Co
- Stopdrop Tooling LLC
- Texas First Industrial Corp.
- TSC Drill Pipe
- TSC Manufacturing and Supply
- Ward Leonard
- Well Control School
- Xcel Safety Training Solutions
- IADC Bookstore
- IADC Accreditation & Credentialing
COVID-19 Safety Updates & Information
Travel advice for Houston, Texas: https://publichealth.harriscountytx.gov/Resources/2019-Novel-Coronavirus/Travel
Safety & Hygiene measures for Omni Houston Hotel Westside: https://www.omnihotels.com/omni-safe-and-clean
Attention! Due to a change in eCommerce systems, all users are required to set up a new account. This account can be used to register for a conference, purchase technical publications from the IADC bookstore, and register for a Committee meeting.
Thank you for your patience as IADC transitions to an improved system.