Events in Houston and other Houston Events for Networking
- This event has passed.
Texas Founder Hotseat: Spring Edition
March 2 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC-6
Do you have a startup, or a strong idea for a startup? Could you use blunt, honest feedback on your startup ideas? On this live and interactive online event you can pitch your ideas to a panel of Austin startup investors and experts for ratings and feedback, all from the comfort of your home. Even if you don’t want to pitch, you are invited to hear startup ideas and watch how the experts analyze businesses.
❯ Guest Speakers include:
– Paul O’Brien (CEO, MediaTech Ventures)
– Martin Martinez (Managing Director, Founder Institute Texas)
❯ Who should Attend?
– Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
– Anyone who has an early-stage startup and wants expert feedback
– Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a tech company
– Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
❯ Who Pitches?
– We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs.
❯ Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don’t want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://fi.co/e/245609/meetup to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!
Events in Houston for Networking, Houston Events for Young Professionals, Networking in Houston! Find What to do in Houston, Houston Meetups, List of Houston Business Groups, Directory of Houston Organizations, Other Events in Houston, and Houston Event Organizers