Events in Houston and other Houston Events for Networking
- This event has passed.
Summer 2021 IPO Bootcamp
June 9 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
Join fellow Founders, CEOs, CFOs, General Counsels and their teams at this exclusive webinar designed to help private companies better understand the process behind an initial public offering. During these still challenging, but in many ways optimistic times, our experts will share – how to prepare, ways to avoid pitfalls, and strategies for a successful transition to being a public company in 2021 and beyond.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This IPO Bootcamp is intended for any executive who is involved in devising and/or executing an IPO – from CEO, CFO, COO, CTO, Chief Counsel, General Counsel – to leaders and the teams who are responsible for identifying and managing an IPO
Space is limited; please RSVP to ensure your spot!
9:00AM – 9:30AM – IPO Market Update & Analysis by Bank of the West BNP Paribas
9:30AM – 10:30AM – Preparing for and staying on track for your IPO
Despite the challenges that arose in 2020, many companies are still preparing to go public this year. We’ll talk about what you need to do to prepare and how to keep your IPO on track.
10:30AM-10:40AM – BREAK
10:40AM-11:40 AM – Executing your IPO
This panel will cover:
- What characteristics will a company require to IPO in 2021 and beyond?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages to virtual roadshows?
- How should pre-IPO companies think about investor engagement?
- Are direct listings still a consideration for tech companies?
- The best practices for managing an IPO deal team
11:40 AM-11:50AM – BREAK
11:50AM-1:00 PM – Achieving Success as a New Public Company
This panel will cover:
- Case studies of successful IPOs in early 2021
- Keeping a clean balance sheet during a delay in a public offering
- Closing the books in a mostly still virtual world
- Learning from process issues identified by the challenges created by COVID-19
- Being productive during a delay – enhance skills and process required for public companies
- *Please use the same zoom link across all the panels
The Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center is a 501c(3) public charity whose mission it is to make entrepreneurship accessible to all. We deliver world-class resources and mentoring to enable every entrepreneur across the globe to realize their maximum potential. Please join us and make your gift to ensure these transformative programs may continue to reach the underserved.