Events in Houston and other Houston Events for Networking
Manufacturers Innovation Commercialization Laboratory
August 2 @ 12:00 pm - September 27 @ 3:00 pm CDT
Manufacturers IC- Lab 2021
Manufacturers Innovation Commercialization (Manufacturers IC-Lab) is a training conducted virtually for manufacturers seeking to understand the rationale and assumptions made behind their innovation and see if the market agrees.
The Texas SBDC Technology Commercialization Center (TCC) is providing no-cost workshops for Texas manufacturing companies and it is sponsored by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES).
Why Should You Participate?
- Discover and understand who your customers are for your innovation
- Receive intellectual property guidance for your innovation
- Get market research assistance for your innovation
- Understand your innovation-to-market commercialization pathway
- Position your innovation for potential federal funding through the $4B SBIR/STTR America’s Seed Fund program
- Learn approaches/methodologies to improve your innovations’ success rate
Who Should Apply?
- Entrepreneurs that need to validate their market and find customers
- Manufacturers impacted by COVID-19
- Manufacturers looking to expand their product line
- Entrepreneurs that will like to manufacture their innovation
- Manufacturers seeking to participate in the 4B federal funding program
If any of the above statements fit your situation, we encourage you to apply.
To be eligible, applicant must be located in Texas. Registered companies must be a small venture.
Cohort selection is based on a competitive application process.
Intro to Customer Development | Ecosystem Development |Customer Discovery
Go-to-Market Strategy | Partners, Resources & Activities