- This event has passed.
Grant Writing for Churches Workshop
March 17 @ 8:30 am - March 18 @ 12:00 pm
Join us for an epic 2-Day Grant Writing Workshop!
During this hands-on interactive workshop, learn how to support church ministries through grants and in-kind donations. From foundations, endowments to businesses and corporations, grantors seek to support programs that align with their mission and initiatives. This workshop will teach you everything from how grants work and how to find these funders, to crafting and submitting grant applications.
Exousia’s mission is to empower churches with the knowledge on how to obtain the financial resources to support, build and grow your church ministries. We highly recommend that you send a team determined to translate this information into an action plan.
Attendees will gain valuable answers to their questions on:
- Grant basics;
- Getting your church grant ready;
- Why networking is critical for grant writing success;
- Grant life cycles and generating program ideas;
- How to find funding;
- Grant writing strategies;
- Developing your grant proposal and common grant elements;
- Writing the program budget and budget narrative;
- Managing grant awards;
- Plus, acquire hands-on grant writing experience through worksheets and participation in round-table discussions.
Who should attend?
Anyone passionate about advancing their church’s mission!
Churches are encouraged to send a team consisting of pastoral and ministerial leaders, department leaders, and church members keen to learn how to develop a grant writing strategy for their church.
*Registration includes all course materials and Grant Writing Strategies for Churches (200-page textbook; Retail $50.00).