President – A.E. Machine Works, Inc
- Greater Houston
- 500+ connections
- Contact info
We’re customer experience focused and have experience with aerospace, energy, industrial, high-pressure water blasting, and many more industries. If you need contract manufacturing, you will enjoy working with AE Machine Works. Please reach out for a quick response.
A.E. MACHINE WORKS, INC.
A.E. Machine specializes in precision machining of component parts for manufacturers in various industries including energy, valve manufacturing, industrial machinery, specialty forgings, commercial architecture and many more.
Our customers continue to come to us for their machining requirements because they know from experience that we provide the highest quality parts available. Producing quality machining since 1966, A.E. Machine has worked with developers from the prototype stage to large quantity production of highly specialized units. We process materials ranging from plastics, aluminum and brass, to steel alloys and nickel alloys. Our inspection department utilizes a state-of-the-art coordinate measuring machine (CMM) which ensures the quality of our finished parts.
As large manufacturers continue to reap the benefits of outsourcing their machining requirements, A.E. Machine is growing to accommodate this increased need for our expertise. As part of this growth, in 1996 we relocated to our new 25,000 square foot shop and office building. In 2015 we completed the construction of a 4,000 square foot addition to our facility to accommodate larger equipment.
We are a custom manufacturer of precision machined parts for Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- We manufacture parts and assemblies in strict accordance with customer drawings and specifications.
- A conscientious packing and shipping department that specializes in assuring that our products arrive at their destination free from damage.
- We provide product traceability throughout the manufacturing process. This includes raw material, heat treating, testing and coating certifications. Statistical Process Control Charts will be supplied if requested by customer.
- Preferred list of highly qualified vendors for services such as Coating, Plating, Non- Destructive Testing, Heat Treating and more.
The Services & Capabilities You Expect From a State-of-the-Art Machining Facility
- A Registered Quality Management System conforming to ISO 9001:2015
- Utilization of both conventional and CNC machines turning through 20” diameter swing and 120” length
- CNC Vertical Milling envelope of 59”x 29”x 28” with 4th axis
- CNC Horizontal Milling envelope of 41” dia. x 51” high with 4th axis
- Continuously providing finished products that do not require extensive inspection by our clients
- Inspection instruments and equipment operated by highly experienced inspectors to assure the quality of all finished products
- A commitment to providing customers with defect-free products that conform completely to their requirements
- You can expect the highest quality, even on a very short time schedule
- Job tracking software to provide up-to-date order status
- A clean and safe environment for our employees ensuring dedicated, long-term commitment from our team
A.E. MACHINE WORKS, INC.
14602 Cypress N. Houston Rd.
Cypress, TX 77429
P.O. Box 40305
Houston, TX 77240-0305
Phone: (281) 970-2020
Fax: (281) 970-2057
Sales – for Quote Requests, General Sales Information.
Information – for General Company Information.
Accounting – for Accounts Payables & Accounts Receivable.
Certs – Vendor Material and Miscellaneous.
Job Opportunities – Resumes and job searches.